Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How I Spend My Time v3

This is a series.
It isn't necessarily about how I spent my time this week.
These are just the photos that show a glimpse into the rest of my life that happens offline.
Just tidbits of things I love.


 I love foggy mornings.

I tend to want to keep this blog all DIY and vintage and home.
But ya'll are nosey (smile).

So I thought I'd show you a bit more around my life.
In small doses. 
Because, frankly, it overwhelms me sometimes too.

Enjoy!

 ***
Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...