Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sellers Remorse | 2011 Spring ROA sale

Sigh. 
The annual spring ROA community sale was awesome.

Friday,
not so much.

Saturday - told everyone
everything
was 50% off

And stuff FLEW

The things I MOST regret selling:


Look closely.
2nd shelf
far right bookshelf
that big wooden button on a stand for $1.50
sigh.

This gorgeous writing desk and chair
which I scored for

(gulp)

FREE!!

and it still pained me to part with
the lovely writers desk for $80

she wanted it so bad
she probably would have paid $150 for it
if she had the cash on her.


Leaning up against the chair
is a white knobbed
shower curtain rod

That was sold to a lovely lady
who also took my waffle weave shower curtain

(true enough)
I have like 14 waffle weave shower curtains
and only two bathrooms to hang curtains in

but still
$7.50 for the rod and curtain

Tomorrow
I'll show ya what I got in exchange
for my sacrifices

Note to self
Buy a TON of DVDs
because that is what folks want to buy

As a sweet aside,
thank you tons to Sarah
who said that my sale was the most interesting
most beautiful
most gorgeous
on the ridge

Ahhh.
Said one of TWO people
(I kid you not)
who stopped by on Friday.

Next time,
CL ads for reals.
Saturday only
3 hours then shop.
And DON'T FORGET CVES ONE STOP!!

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...