Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My fave season: Autumn

I think it is time
to start breaking out
the fall decor.
 
 
 
Of course, my fave DIY supplies
(natural, free, things like garden rocks)
get repurposed.

These were our place settings last year.
Love those rocks.

Will need to make more since I sold the others ones
at our annual neighborhood yard sales.

I'll also have to pick up some of these


Happy season change!
Linking up to B&B's Fall Decor and Crafts
Nest of Posies Fall Festival
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Fall Festival

 
**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

1 comment:

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...