Saturday, December 3, 2011

Question of the Month: December

Now that shopping season is upon us and rockstar parking is harder and harder to find, the question of the day (of the month, really) is rather obvious:

"Dude - who stole my car?!?"

Quaintly, my husband requests that I please use my smarter than me phone and figure out a way to snap a picture of where I parked. Or something.





Surely, there is an ap for this?

And also, if you could tell me where I hid all of the presents I brought throughout the year, that ap would be awesome too. Or one that tells me where to rebuy them for the same great prices.

Please and thanks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...