Friday, March 9, 2012

Recently Found | Desk

It's been a while since I've done some recently found posts.
So just keep in mind
that "recent"
is relevant.

For the longest time,
I wanted another painting.

Didn't have to be by anyone famous.
Just had to have some texture and brush strokes to it.
My local Goodwills are really great places to find stuff like this.

Above the door in my Master Bedroom,
we have this $12 find from the Burien Goodwill.


And now, above the media hutch,
I have this $6.99 Goodwill Seattle (as in ID, Seattle) find


Love them both to pieces.

As for that desk?

Clearly
I'm not quite ready
to blog about that.

Can't beat the price though

Half off blue tags at that.
What have you found lately?

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...